Monday 12 October 2009

Upcoming Projects - Falling Star and Killing Time

With the upcoming release of the revised 2nd edition of Ritual of Blood, (on October 31st), my mind has turned to my next writing project, my YA horror novel, Falling Star. I've been working on it periodically over the past few months, but I am now at a point where I can concentrate on getting the first draft fully done.

Falling Star revolves around a fifteen year old girl called Katie Jenkins, who is just beginning to discover she has psychic abilities. It is when she meets and befriends a young runaway called Star that Katie's awareness of her powers begins to increase, and she finds that not only is she being visited by the spirits of the dead, but that there is also a shadowing evil stalking her new friend.

I also haven't forgotten about the revised 2nd edition of Killing Time, which I am going to take my time over after Halloween, make sure it looks and read exactly how I want it to, and hopefully release it sometime in 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodreads

C.J. Wright's books on Goodreads
Ritual of Blood Ritual of Blood
reviews: 2
ratings: 8 (avg rating 4.38)

Falling Star Falling Star
reviews: 2
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.33)

Killing Time Killing Time
reviews: 1
ratings: 2 (avg rating 4.50)