Saturday 31 October 2009

The Feast is here!!!

Ritual of Blood has finally been released, in its new revised 2nd edition version, and I must say I'm very happy with it. It has spurred me on to make the revised 2nd edition of Killing Time just as good. When I first decided to rewrite Ritual of Blood, it had been 6 years since I last picked it up, and I must say that I have grown so much as a writer in those years that it was quite painful to go through it. It was the first novel length piece of writing I had ever attempted, and I was very uncertain I could even complete something that long. Getting it published was to begin with an experiment just to see what it took to get it in book form. I learnt a lot in those months, but when the book was published I wasn't totally happy with it, I knew I could make it better. Now, six years later, I feel I have. It's how I wanted it to be, and I am in love with the characters now as much as I was when I first created them.

Just as with The Witch of Primrose Hill, Ritual of Blood is available in paperback (for £8.99) and as an eBook download (for £2.50). I hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodreads

C.J. Wright's books on Goodreads
Ritual of Blood Ritual of Blood
reviews: 2
ratings: 8 (avg rating 4.38)

Falling Star Falling Star
reviews: 2
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.33)

Killing Time Killing Time
reviews: 1
ratings: 2 (avg rating 4.50)