Saturday 26 September 2009

Ritual of Blood, coming Halloween.

The new revised 2nd edition of Ritual of Blood is ready, and will be released on October 31st. I didn't think I would be able to get it done in time, but thankfully I managed to put my procrastination behind me and do it. I think having a deadline really helped.

I liked the original cover, so I used some of it to create the cover for this edition, and I think it looks pretty good. Hopefully readers will like what I have done with this new edition, and that it reaches a wider audience than it did the first time round.

It'll be priced at £8.99 for the paperback copy, and £2.50 for the eBook download. I'll also be posting a free preview of the first chapter on my website as well, about a week before actual release, so there's something to whet the appetite.

So get ready, for the time of the Feast is near!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodreads

C.J. Wright's books on Goodreads
Ritual of Blood Ritual of Blood
reviews: 2
ratings: 8 (avg rating 4.38)

Falling Star Falling Star
reviews: 2
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.33)

Killing Time Killing Time
reviews: 1
ratings: 2 (avg rating 4.50)