Tuesday 8 September 2009

Ritual of Blood - 2nd Edition: UPDATE

It's been over a month since my last post, and I wanted to keep you abreast of how the second edition of Ritual of Blood is coming along. When I first thought about re-releasing my two previous novels I hoped that it wasn't going to be as much hard work as writing a novel from scratch, and though it isn't that hard, it is pretty close. My deadline for publication, 31st October, is still on track, and I think I'm going to be happy with the end result. It's going to be the way I wanted it to be originally, and I hope those who discover, or re-discover, it will like what I have done with it.

I will be making a trailer for Ritual of Blood, and posting it on my YouTube Channel, so look out for that a bit nearer the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodreads

C.J. Wright's books on Goodreads
Ritual of Blood Ritual of Blood
reviews: 2
ratings: 8 (avg rating 4.38)

Falling Star Falling Star
reviews: 2
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.33)

Killing Time Killing Time
reviews: 1
ratings: 2 (avg rating 4.50)