Sunday 1 November 2015

Work, work, work...

It's been a while, as it usually is between posts, but I have been working hard on two new books that will be out next year. They are both sequels, the first is the next Ramton Gallow mystery: The Amazing Pickwick Circus, which sees Daniel Grade and friends tackle a new adventure when a strange circus comes to town. The second new book is Rising Star, the sequel to Falling Star. There will be a third story completing the Star trilogy, but that is a little way off yet.

With those two books going through the editing process, I'm starting to turn my attention to the book that will finish off what I started with my first published novel, Ritual of Blood. Wampyre's Gate is the last book in the Vampire Hunter Trilogy and will bring everything full circle for Victor Drake, Jessica, Brice Hawk and Lucinda Beaufort.

In order to bring more content to this blog I'm going to post interviews with fellow authors of all types of genres in a My Interview With... series.  I'll be starting with myself, and then hopefully posting one interview a month, though it will be more if my number of authors wanting to be interviewed increases of course.

So, watch this space for more news, and I'll catch you all next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodreads

C.J. Wright's books on Goodreads
Ritual of Blood Ritual of Blood
reviews: 2
ratings: 8 (avg rating 4.38)

Falling Star Falling Star
reviews: 2
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.33)

Killing Time Killing Time
reviews: 1
ratings: 2 (avg rating 4.50)