Thursday 24 October 2013

Halloween ePub Special Offer

I've been working hard, (well, I say hard, to be honest I've been procrastinating rather a lot over the last few weeks,) on the sequel to Ritual of Blood - The Shadowing Coven.  I hope to have the first draft finished by the end of November, with a hope to have it in a publishable state in March 2014.

Until then I've decided that for Halloween week (25th Oct-1st Nov) this year I am offering the chance for my readers to download my ePub format eBooks for free. So if you haven't read one, or any, or my books now is your chance to get a copy and enjoy a great read, (if I do say so myself). You can also have your say about my books by reviewing them on Goodreads.com.

They will be available to download for free from midnight (GMT) tonight.

Happy Halloween Everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodreads

C.J. Wright's books on Goodreads
Ritual of Blood Ritual of Blood
reviews: 2
ratings: 8 (avg rating 4.38)

Falling Star Falling Star
reviews: 2
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.33)

Killing Time Killing Time
reviews: 1
ratings: 2 (avg rating 4.50)