Thursday 9 July 2009

Work in motion.

The Witch of Primrose Hill is now out there in the big wide world, yay!!! I've approved the proof, and now it's going to be distributed to a much wider audience. It should take about 8 weeks for it to appear on Amazon.com and on Google Book Search, but it's fully available by going through my website, or the publisher's website, Lulu.com.

The work of promotion is now on my list of things to do, along with getting the first draft of Falling Star finished - though that will take a little while yet - and the revised 2nd editions of Ritual of Blood and Killing Time.

I have also got myself a YouTube channel to help promoting my work, though I haven't thought out exactly how I'm going to use the channel to achieve that. I'm sure I'll think of something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodreads

C.J. Wright's books on Goodreads
Ritual of Blood Ritual of Blood
reviews: 2
ratings: 8 (avg rating 4.38)

Falling Star Falling Star
reviews: 2
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.33)

Killing Time Killing Time
reviews: 1
ratings: 2 (avg rating 4.50)