Wednesday 22 July 2009

Trailer on YouTube

This is the trailer for The Witch of Primrose Hill, which I have also posted on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT84xfxYZG0

I've been working, (though not as hard as I should - procrastination, one of my many faults), on a short story for my website - which is were I've decided to post them. Ramton Gallow has taken on a life of its own, in my mind at least, and what started out as just a backdrop for my stories, has become a character of its very own. Through the books and short stories I'm going to leak little bits of the madness of this town, so the questions that may arise through reading about this world will be answered at some point, (a question like "Why does no one in Ramton Gallow use a mobile phone?", which is the first question anyone has asked me, and which I answered, "You'll find out." followed by a evil grin. I didn't want to divulge that piece of information just yet.) Anyway, I hope you like the trailer; I've got to get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodreads

C.J. Wright's books on Goodreads
Ritual of Blood Ritual of Blood
reviews: 2
ratings: 8 (avg rating 4.38)

Falling Star Falling Star
reviews: 2
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.33)

Killing Time Killing Time
reviews: 1
ratings: 2 (avg rating 4.50)