Monday 1 February 2010

News, reviews and interviews.

With January now over, and February firmly upon us, things are moving forward in my writing world. Falling Star is coming along better than I hoped, the first draft is almost complete, and it is shaping up to be a lot darker than I had thought it was going to be. Hopefully if everything goes well, I’m looking for a summer release date for it.

Over the past month I’ve had a great response to my work. Firstly, a glowing review of Ritual of Blood, by Joanne Chase, on her website, ‘Cut to the Chase Reviews’:

Cut to the Chase Reviews

Protodimension Magazine, an online Horror and RPG magazine, have done an interview with me, and also published my short story, ‘The Letter’, within their pages. You can download a copy of the magazine from here:

Protodimension Magazine

Finally, Dark Crucible Publishing is coming along, and should be up and ready to take submissions from March 1st. I’m looking forward to working with some talented horror authors to bring the Young Adult market the quality scares it deserves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodreads

C.J. Wright's books on Goodreads
Ritual of Blood Ritual of Blood
reviews: 2
ratings: 8 (avg rating 4.38)

Falling Star Falling Star
reviews: 2
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.33)

Killing Time Killing Time
reviews: 1
ratings: 2 (avg rating 4.50)