Saturday 23 May 2009

Agents

Well, the first step to publication has begun, I have started sending The Witch of Primrose Hill off to Agents. I can tell you that I've been feeling a little tenative about it. From now on my book is out of my control, what happens next is down to those professionals who have years of experience in the literary world. All I can do is cross my fingers and hope for the best, and carry on writing.

Falling Star is coming alone quite nicely, though I need to be more disciplined and write every day. I should be able to get the first draft finished in the next three months, maybe sooner if the inspiration keeps going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodreads

C.J. Wright's books on Goodreads
Ritual of Blood Ritual of Blood
reviews: 2
ratings: 8 (avg rating 4.38)

Falling Star Falling Star
reviews: 2
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.33)

Killing Time Killing Time
reviews: 1
ratings: 2 (avg rating 4.50)